Scrub with Ghassoul and Argan Oil
For centuries, people in North Africa and the Middle East have used ghassoul for body washes and beauty treatments for the face, body and hair. Traditionally, ghassoul (rassul) is used in baths (hammams) for cleansing.
This is a pure natural product and this uniqueness allows this clay to be used not only on the face, but also as a mask around the eyes. There are many healing minerals in gassul: silicon, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, sodium and other trace elements. Rhassoul clay has a higher mineral content than other clays, especially silicon, magnesium and potassium, making it especially beneficial for hair, skin and nails. One of the most useful properties of clay is detoxification, deep cleansing and removal of toxins, dirt, dead cells from the skin. Clean skin becomes visibly soft and pleasant not only to the touch, but also to the inner sensations. This is the feeling when you realize that "the skin breathes". Adsorption refers to the process by which clays like Rhassoul attract positively charged particles (cations) to remove them. Ghassoul clay has a negative charge, due to which it draws harmful substances from the skin and retains them. When the clay is washed off, the impurities leave with it, leaving smooth skin. And the skin becomes renewed. Using this magical gift of nature as a full body wrap or just as a face mask, you can tighten the skin and smooth out fine lines. Clay interacts with water and is a strong absorbent. Ghassoul has been known since antiquity for its ability to draw out harmful impurities better than any other type of clay.
This clay contains rare anti-aging micronutrients. When cleansing the skin, it is also fully nourished by these elements, since the body itself takes the amount it needs from the clay.
• Silicon has unique absorbent properties, and only then is it excreted from the body.
• Calcium takes part in the processes of skin rejuvenation and lipolysis. With an insufficient amount of calcium in the body, the processes of splitting fats do not occur.
• Magnesium constantly leaks from the human body, and it helps to reduce swelling, relieve spasms and normalize sleep.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING GASSOUL CLAY.
1. Facial and body care (the effect of using the mask is felt immediately after washing off, the feeling of "silkyness" remains on the skin):
• Cleansing clogged pores, removing excess fat, clay effectively fights acne, normalizes fat balance, relieves inflammation.
• Smoothing of small wrinkles, strengthening of the face oval, increase of skin elasticity
• Lightening and alignment of skin color, softening.
• Reducing dryness and flaking
2. Hair care (Gassoul is ideal for scalp care, used as a natural shampoo):
• Strengthening hair roots, enhancing hair growth, reducing hair loss.
• Restoration of fat balance and hair structure.
• Exfoliating the scalp, removing impurities and dead hair, thus making room for new hair growth
• Alignment of hair and easy combing.
HOW TO USE
Apply scrub to wet skin/hair, leave on for 2-5 minutes, massage gently and then rinse with water.
top of page
bottom of page