Tissue Regenerating Oil - MACCABIM 20ml
Tissue Regenerating Oil
General Description: An oily mixture based on the exceptional properties of Everlasting (Helichrysum italicum) on the blood channels and on tissue regeneration. Suitable for making hematomas, scars and pigmentation spots disappear; promoting the healing of wounds, even gangrenes and pressure wounds; disinfecting; mitigating of skin allergies; treating of dermatitis and psoriasis. It's very effective for treating gingivitis and anal fissures. Being so effective, of multiple uses, and safe, it is advised to keep it as a first aid tool in any home.
Properties: Speeds up recovery of blood channels in tissues; Enhances blood absorption from hemorrhages;
Promotes tissue regeneration; Helps to heal scars (when present for less than one year); Anti- inflammatory, due to plant hormones, flavonoids, neryl acetate, various glucosides; Anti-allergic; Powerful antioxidant; Anti-viral.
Suggested Ingredients: Extracts in olive oil and essential oils of Everlasting (Helichrysum italicum), Myrtle
(described already in the Bible) and Lavender.
- Blood spots, burns, hematomas (particularly for people taking blood-diluting medications), scars: Massage the affected area every 3 hours, for acute cases, or 1-2 times a day, until problem is solved.
- Couperose, dark pigmentation: absorb onto the skin daily, for at least one month (precede it with MESHI Facial Serum).
- Gingivitis; Ulcers; Pemphigus; Teething babies: Massage the gums at night. A reduction in sensitivity and a change of color may appear already within 1 hr; an improvement in the condition of the gums may appear within days. Avoid brushing with detergents- containing toothpastes (the SHEN Oral Hygiene Spray may substitute such toothpastes).
- Skin allergies: Apply onto skin in the evening. Consider usage of the NIKUZIT Detox Infusion internally.
- Herpes wounds (of all types): apply 2 times a day. Consume the NIKUZIT Detox Infusion during the treatment.
- Pets' wounds: spray onto the wounds, twice a day.
Limitations: Do not use internally for children aged under 5, or women during the first three months of