Tissue Regenerating Oil - Miracle (MACCABIM) 20ml
MIRACLE (MACCABIM) Tissue Regenerating Oil
General Description: An oily mixture based on the exceptional properties of Everlasting (Helichrysum italicum) on the blood channels and on tissue regeneration.
Suitable for making hematomas, scars and pigmentation spots disappear; promoting the healing of wounds, even gangrenes and pressure wounds; disinfecting; mitigating of skin allergies; treating of dermatitis and psoriasis. It's very effective for treating gingivitis and anal fissures.
Being so effective, of multiple uses, and safe, it is advised to keep it as a first aid tool in any home.
- Speeds up recovery of blood channels in tissues.
- Enhances blood absorption from hemorrhages.
- Promotes tissue regeneration.
- Helps to heal scars (when present for less than one year).
- Anti-inflammatory, due to plant hormones, flavonoids, neryl acetate, various glucosides.
- Powerful antioxidant.
Suggested Ingredients: Extracts in olive oil and essential oils of Everlasting (Helichrysum italicum), Myrtle (described already in the Bible) and Lavender.
- Blood spots, burns, hematomas (particularly for people taking blood-diluting medications), scars: Massage the affected area every 3 hours, for acute cases, or 1-2 times a day, until problem is solved.
- Couperose, dark pigmentation: absorb onto the skin daily, for at least one month (precede it with MESHI Facial Serum).
- Gingivitis; Ulcers; Pemphigus; Teething babies: Massage the gums at night. A reduction in sensitivity and a change of color may appear already within 1 hr; an improvement in the condition of the gums may appear within days. Avoid brushing with detergents-containing toothpastes (the SHEN Oral Hygiene Spray may substitute such toothpastes).
- Anal fissure: Immerse a piece of cotton wool in the AFOULIM Hemorrhoids Treatment Balm and drip 3 droplets of the MACCABIM Tissue Regenerating Oil. Place near the anus and leave overnight. Repeat for at least 2 weeks.
- Lupus pains: Apply twice daily on required areas.
- Skin allergies: Apply onto skin in the evening. Consider usage of the NIKUZIT Detox Infusion internally.
- Herpes wounds (of all types): apply 2 times a day. Consume the NIKUZIT Detox Infusion during the treatment.
- Internal use (cholesterol, blood clots, diabetes, coronary problems, systemic allergies): 3 droplets in a glass of water, twice a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Pets' wounds: spray onto the wounds, twice a day.
Limitations: Do not use internally for children aged under 5, or women during the first three months of pregnancy. Skin fungi Skin fungi includes many types, such as:
- Tinea pedisfungi between toes;
- Tinea manum – fungi on hands skin;
- Tinea cruris – fungi in the groin area;
- Vaginal candidosis – fungi in the vagina.
- Fungi on feet palms may appear as a red, peeling skin with irritation, or as cracks between toes, sometimes accompanied with soft, white peels.
People having skin fungi are attacked by nail fungi at a higher proportion than other people. The standard treatment of skin fungi involves the use of various ointments, which normally contain a single principal component. These ointments are normally toxic if consumed orally, and are therefore problematic for treating fungi on skin, on children, etc.