Moisturizing Day Cream with Argan Oil
The face cream with argan oil is light in composition and is well absorbed. Suitable for normal, combination and oily skin.
Argan oil has an effective anti-aging effect and rich in vitamin E.
Damask rose water helps maintain the skin's pH level, stimulates the skin renewal process, and soothes acne. As result - elastic skin.
Castor oil is an excellent moisturizer. The fatty acids in the oil are easily absorbed into the skin, facilitating immediate dryness and cracking of the heel, cornea and pigs.
Avocado oil softens the skin, smoothes fine wrinkles and brightens age spots.
- Rose water helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
- Organic Aragn oil has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion. Apply argan oil — or face creams containing argan oil — directly to your skin at least twice a day.
- Castor seed oil – the essential fatty acids that castor oil contains help in restoring the skin's natural moisture balance. Apply castor oil gently on your face and massage in circular motions. You can even leave it overnight and wash off in the morning. You can also use steam to open your pores and help your skin absorb the oil better.
- Prickly Pear oil reduces the appearance of fine lines, helps prevent premature wrinkle formation, brightens dark under-eye circles, calms redness, helps relieve sunburn, and brightens and evens complexion.
- Shea butter – high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Honey - honey's antioxidants, antiseptic and antibacterial properties make this ingredient a go-to for fighting acne. It'll open your pores and get rid of those pesky blackheads while keeping your skin hydrated all day long.
- Avocado oil Moisturizes and nourishes, Relieves inflammation from psoriasis and eczema, Prevents and treats acne, Treats sunburned skin, Reduces signs of aging.
How to use :
Use this product in the morning and evening on your face and neck through massaging it with ngertips in small circles from bottom to top.