Regenerating shampoo with argan oil gives the hair considerable vitality and softness. Shampoo protects and maintains hair color. Due to its rich composition, it is suitable for use on dry scalp and damaged hair.
With regular use, it helps reduce hairline splitting and prevent hair loss.
Suitable for children over 5 years.
- Aragn oil has a regenerative and restorative action on the skin. It is rich in vitamin E and unsaponifiable, is recognized for its nourishing and restructuring characteristics.
Its strong moisturizing and antioxidant power offsets deeply the undernutrition of the skin,
- Prickly Pear oil is an excellent choice for dry, dull and lacklustre hair. As a hair treatment, simply use one or two drops and massage into hair every night; leave for 15 minutes before washing. When applied regularly to the nail cuticles, this oil works to strengthen nails making them less
prone to breakage.
- Shea Butter – Moisturizing. Filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids, shea butter has both emollient and healing properties for the skin. Fatty acids also help increase shine and reduce the frizz of your hair. It may also help protect hair from heat damage caused by flat irons and blow drying.
- Sage oil is used in cosmetic and topical applications, Sage Oil is believed to promote hair health. To help decrease the chances of hair loss, combine 3-4 drops each of Sage Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, and Peppermint Essential Oil, then dilute the mixture in 1 Tbsp. Olive Carrier Oil.
- Chamomile oil adds shine and softness to hair, and soothes the scalp.
How to use:
Apply to wet hair, massage and rinse off with water.
Made in Morocco by Malak Bio