Dry hair care with Argan oil
Argan oil for dry hair smoothes and nourishes the hair.
Rosemary oil helps to normalize the sebaceous glands, eliminate dandruff and accelerate hair growth.
It can also be used to thicken and nourish damaged hair. It is an excellent remedy for thinning hair and alopecia and it also stimulates blood circulation in the scalp. Rosemary oil leaves your hair clean and shiny.
Organic Argan Oil, Sesame oil, Corn oil, Olive oil, Aloe Vera oil, Prickly Pear oil, Rosemary essential oil, Mint essential oil, vitamin E
- Essential oils of clove with the synergetic action of vegetable oil of castor
- Used essential oils are not skin irritants; they have extraordinary antiseptic properties that help to regulate the sebaceous gland activity, clean the scalp and get rid of dead cells
- Argan oil has a regenerative and restorative action on the skin. It is rich in vitamin E and unsaponifiable, is recognized for its nourishing and restructuring characteristics.
Its strong moisturizing and antioxidant power offsets deeply the undernutrition of the skin,
- Sesame oil is very rich in essential fatty acids. It is carefully restructurating; it softens and prevents drying of the skin. It also has the effect of sunscreen because it absorbs ultraviolet rays. Sesame oil has an anti-oxidant role in the presence of vitamin E.
- Corn oil locks moisture in the hair preventing dryness and dry ends. The presence of Vitamin K in corn oil helps prevent hair loss. Vitamin E helps improve blood circulation and fight free radicals. Corn oil also nourishes the scalp fostering a healthier environment for hair growth.
- Olive oil moisturizes your hair and reduces scalp irritation, which further reduces dandruff. Just heat a cup of olive oil and massage hair generously, especially on the scalp and the ends. Let it sit for 20 minutes, post which rinse your hair with mild shampoo.
- Aloe Vera has gained popularity as a treatment for dry hair and skin. Research has shown that it may help with dandruff relief, and that the plant compounds may also help promote healthier hair.
- Prickly Pear oil is an excellent choice for dry, dull and lacklustre hair. As a hair treatment, simply use one or two drops and massage into hair every night; leave for 15 minutes before washing. When applied regularly to the nail cuticles, this oil works to strengthen nails making them less
prone to breakage.
- Rosemary essential oil according to one study performed as well as minoxidil, a common hair growth treatment, but with less scalp itching as a side effect. Mix several drops of rosemary oil with olive or coconut oil, and apply it to your scalp. Leave it in for at least 10 minutes before washing it out with shampoo.
- Mint essential oil increasing circulation with a vasodilator like peppermint could potentially improve hair growth and prevent some hair loss. Peppermint menthol also imparts a freshened smell and tingly sensation on the skin and scalp. You can reap these benefits by adding the essential oil to your beauty products.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and natural destructive of free radicals, effective against premature aging.
It also preserves softness and suppleness of the skin.
How to use:
Put a small amount of oil in the palm of your hand. Apply to hair, massage gently but firmly and the scalp to stimulate and penetrate the active ingredients.
It is advisable to leave it 1 to 2 hours then wash your hair with your regular shampoo.