Useful properties of saffron:
• Saffron cleanses our body of toxins and toxins.
• Spice has a wonderful effect on the entire body and can speed up the recovery process after any illness.
• Saffron is very beneficial for the eyes. It almost literally rejuvenates the eye cells.
• If you regularly use a decoction of saffron, it will help restore brain cells, strengthen nerves, improve memory.
• Spice is recommended in the first stages of atherosclerosis, as well as in hypertension.
• Beneficial effect of crocus on women's health, it improves the menstrual cycle, and also enhances sexual desire.
powerful natural moisturizer, improves complexion, evens out skin and whitens pigmentation, an essential component of the "beauty formula" in Ayurveda, antioxidant, analgesic, tonic for the nervous system, aphrodisiac, cleanses lymph, blood, liver, kidneys, improves memory, digestion, relieves convulsions .
In cosmetology, saffron has been actively used since ancient times. It is an indispensable component of the "beauty formula". Cleopatra also took saffron baths to preserve youthful skin.
Saffron is used in cosmetology due to:
- moisturizing properties
Saffron is a powerful natural moisturizer. It moisturizes dehydrated skin, prevents moisture loss, and maintains optimal water balance in skin cells.
- antioxidant properties
It has a pronounced rejuvenating effect, actively stimulates internal metabolic processes. It makes the skin "glow from within", tones it, makes it healthy and fresh, energizes dull, tired skin.
Protects the skin, reduces harmful substances produced by age and other factors, removes toxins from the skin and regenerates skin cells.
- whitening properties
Saffron evens out the complexion, eliminates age spots, smoothes scars, and eliminates inflammation.
top of page
bottom of page